Google Associate Engineer Program México
Associate Engineer Program, es una convocatoria de google para estudiantes y egresados entre 2012 y 2015 de Tecnologías de información para sus oficinas en México. Detalles:
As part of the Associate Engineer Program, you will join our Ads Solutions Engineering team and go through a six-month training and development program to become an Associate Ads Engineer.
The Ads Solutions Engineering team is responsible for developing innovative, cutting-edge solutions to the business problems faced by the world’s largest advertisers. We work as a critical technical partner for our Sales teams where your coding abilities, communication skills, desire to solve complex problems, passion for scale and big data, and business acumen will all be leveraged to develop answers to questions most don’t even know to ask. Your solutions will take many forms, from prototypes and demos to education and advocacy – all with the technology resources of Google to back it up.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience with HTTP, HTML, XML and SQL. 1 year of experience with Java, Python or PHP.
- Legal authorization to work in Mexico.
- Ability to speak in English and Spanish fluently and idiomatically.
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills.
- Communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical concepts to non-technical and executive audiences.